Parents are asked that children wear the school uniform, which has been chosen in consultation with parents’ representatives to be easily purchased at moderate cost. It is regularly reviewed to ensure that all items are readily obtainable and keep in touch with modern clothing practice and fashion for children. All items, with the exception of printed t-shirt and sweatshirt, can be obtained from chain stores, supermarkets, etc. The printed t-shirts and sweatshirts are available from Bartletts in Wimborne. While we want to shape pupils with the courage to be unique, it is also important that we maintain these standards to ensure fairness for all.
It is expected that parents will select from the items below appropriately depending on the weather and season.
- Navy blue skirt or pinafore dress
- Navy blue trousers or shorts
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan (with or without Pamphill logo)
- White blouse or polo shirt (with or without Pamphill logo)
- Red gingham dress
- Navy blue, grey or black tights; Navy blue, white, grey or black sock
In the interests of good foot development and Health and Safety we ask children to wear sensible black shoes. Plain black boots may be worn during bad weather. No open toed or strappy shoes.
PE Kit (required)
- Plain white or white Pamphill logo t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Children will also require a plain black or navy tracksuit for outdoor games in cold weather
- Children work in bare feet for indoor PE
- Hairbands should be plain red / white / navy / black / grey
- The only acceptable earrings worn in school are studs
- No nail varnish is permitted
- Many of our children have a school set of willies that can be left here, there are no restrictions on colour / patterns.
- For Forest School sessions children are invited to change into a set of clothes that you don't mind getting muddy. Long trousers and sleeves are important for these sessions, as well as a waterproof coat. Some families send in waterproof trousers but these are not essential.