Pupil Premium / Sports Premium / Catch Up Funding
Below you can find information about school spending and strategy with regards to Pupil Premium, Sports Premium and Catch Up Funding.
These funds provide valuable additional resources that allow us to enhance our provision in different area.
Pupil Premium Eligibility
Your child is eligible for Pupil Premium funding if your household income is below £16,190 and / or you are receiving one or more the below welfare benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit